Self: Bonfire

Posted on Jan 8, 2012

:)
There was a bonfire at my friend Devon's house Saturday. So I took out my camera and worked on my photo skills! I wish I had more!  It was a fun night all in all! :)
  1. this looks so funnn! excited to see you look with ur green necklace olivia! =)

    XOXOJOANNIE
    ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures! Looks like you're having a blast :) I miss bonfires on the beach <3 they were my favorite thing to do in the summers in my teens:)

    Thanks for visiting my blog <3
    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. iLOVE bon fires!!!! Hope you had a blast! Love the orange cardi!

    Mally
    xox

    P.S. Check my latest post and let me know what you think ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. chillin' with friends... me Like!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOOOVE camp fires!! [except for the smell that gets stuck in your hair lol] I'm so jealous that you're friends are wearing shorts, it's freeeezing here :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. really pretty bonfire, looks like so much fun! now following :D
    hope you can join my makeup giveaway!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like fun indeed! :)
    Nice pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a good night, I love bonfires :) you have such a lovely blog (and I really like the colour of your jumper in the post below!) now following you sweet :)

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had an amazing time! Very jealous that your able to go outside at night without having to put a thousand layers on ;-) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOOOVE the photos of the fire. You've got some serious photo skills

    ReplyDelete
  11. this looks like the most fun!

    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cardigan! The orange and beige look great today. I so wish I was having a bonfire right now, looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete