OOTD: Denim

Posted on Jan 3, 2012


And a few photos after I got home :)
button up: Wal-Mart, leggings: PacSun, shoes: mom's, earrings: Wal-Mart, bracelet: gift from bf

Hey guys! Today I went to have dinner at my boyfriend's house and we lit a fire. I took the photos with my coat on while we were just sitting by the fire. Thank goodness I brought my jacket because the temperature dropped to 30 degrees! My feet were so cold that I borrowed his socks. Anywhoo since I've been running and working out, I felt good enough to tie this top. These jeans are the best fitting jeans I've had so far! They're leggings from Pacsun and they feel so snug and I don't have to worry about a belt. Ahh so excited about the cold. <3
  1. I love your denim top,corduroy jacket, and your boyfriend's tartan pants!
    so cute.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you wear the denim blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all that denim and your hair is SO fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. sitting next to a fire? thats so romantic! anyway, thanks for the comment dear! loving ur denim jacket =)

    xoxojoannie
    anurban-explorer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your denim shirt and your boyfriends trousers. Stylish couple x

    miaoliver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your shirt and mann you have awesome hair!

    ReplyDelete