OOTD: Outings with Mom

Posted on Feb 12, 2012

 (top: Ross, shorts: Hollister, earrings: Charlotte Russe, scarf: Goodwill, bag: Goodwill)


I never really show any of the bags I wear out but I'll try to do it more often! In fact, I might go ahead and take photos of all the bags and shorts I have and make a new category

So today I hung out with my mom and I didn't really feel like doing my hair so what's more perfect than wearing a turbanf?? It's been a while since my mom and I did anything together and it was pretty fun. We did errands and bought books and makeup. I never wear makeup besides mascara so I could tell that she was excited to teach me about something I knew nothing about. Aww moms :).

So I found out how to wear scarves in all these different ways HERE! Shout out to her blog (Meek n Mild)!Since I love color I wore these cool earrings and I thought that adding a touch of red was nice. I love jewelry so much <3. Anyway, enough with my random ramblings, I hope you guys like this outfit :)
  1. I would love to see your shorts and bag collection! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shorts and turbans were made for you, it's so pretty when you wear them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look!! I love the earrings <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. your earrings are so cute I'd love to see your jewelry collection

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i almost never showcase the purse/bag im wearing, too! i just really forget :) loving your headband! hope youre well dear

    xjamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty Olivia <3
    love the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful earringos, I like them!!! This is such a nice post!
    Win 100€ to spend on boticca.com
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete