OOTD: Watermelon

Posted on Feb 16, 2012

 (top: Forever 21, shorts: Forever 21, earrings: Rue 21, rings: ?? i never remember)


Today was pretty annoying. Basically I was tired and hungry all day haha and my hair wouldn't cooperate. I figured putting in some earrings would make the outfit a little more interesting but there wasn't much effort into this. I love the colors though, it reminds me of spring! :)

Ooooh and do you guys like my watermelon nails? They're kind of all over the place but I painted in the dark :).
  1. Your top is so pretty, I love the pink color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!!!! I love your nails too

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your ring, shorts & nails!

    lovely outfit :)

    thanks for the comment on my blog,
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://wwww.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails look incredible! That top is so sweet too xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails are really cute :3 Love the colors of your outfit too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love the colour of your shirt and your nails are so amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your header, it's amazing! You look so cool in this pink blouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. really great outfit, I really like your shirt in the previous post, so beautiful. Hehe your nails are so cute :)

    www.sweetfiasco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the colour of your top!! and your rings are pretty sweet too.

    xoxo,

    janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the blog...cool style

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    Fashion by He

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit! You must be having nice weather!

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your nails are so cute!

    xoxo
    MissCrystal

    ReplyDelete
  13. your nails are so adorable

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous shirt and the ring is super !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute :)

    xoxo




    Olivia & Mariam

    http://daily-women.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't even know you and i totally adore your fashion and beauty already. Girl your fashion is super cute and comfy!!! You look amazing. And your natural!!! I have to follow you!

    From your NEW follower Kami from www.brokefashionista11.com

    ReplyDelete