Packing: Beach Outings

Posted on Mar 20, 2012

 (bikini: American Eagle, shorts: Hollister, top: Forever 21, necklace: Target, sandals: mom's)

It's beach time and it's totally time to show off your tummy. Whenever I go to the beach, I go for comfort and I bring a little pair of undies and a bra just in case I want to change. Then if I'm going anywhere after, I'll bring high-waisted shorts because the crop top is so short. Don't forget hair ties, to throw your hair into a bun, leave-in conditioner and sunscreen.

Even though I live so close to the beach I hardly ever go anymore so when I go it's always so fun :). So wish me a good time today and hopefully I'll take some photos there! :)

P.S. I'm officially a college student! I'm enrolled and my classes are all signed up for! All I have to do is buy the books. And I'm doing summer courses so I'll get in an early start! So exciting :)

  1. cute bikini! love the pattern on it
    and those sandals are adorable!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bikini, top and necklace. Bringing the extra clothes is a good idea because when I go to the beach with friend we're always starving afterwards and we always get something to eat the extra clothes cancel out the hassle of having to go all the way back home and etc ... I cant wait for my beach day!

    And congrats on officially becoming a college student :) Taking notes, studying, time management and me time is key in my opinion

    http://bee-thatgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit!
    It's so perfect to the beach!!!
    And btw I'm your newest follower :)


    XOXO
    http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you for the comment my lovely, ooh have a lovely time at college!

    Lots of Love,

    Lily from Red Brick Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the items !
    cool pieces doll!

    New outfit post - All beige
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I apsolutel love your style, cute bathing suit, I'm def a regular follower of your blog :)

    http://theunique28.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pieces :) I'm so jealous that you live near the beach! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. those are so amaazing! Lovely taste you have

    follow me :)
    www.amazinglybe-au-tiful.blogspot.com

    xox,
    Isa

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for your lovely comment on my last post!

    I'm a big fan of this cute bikini on the pictures above - I love American Eagle <3

    hugs and kisses,

    Theri from: http://thefashionhype.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this post!

    http://thesimplegirlonthefashiontrack.blogspot.com/

    it would be a honor if you follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awh, all the pieces fit so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love that bikini.. it's a great pattern. can't wait to get my butt on the beach!


    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. great idea to bring some extra clothes! enjoy it.

    www.rollolollo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg! i love all of this stuff and can't wait for summer, aaah

    xx from germany

    ReplyDelete