Self: Hair - Before and After

Posted on Jun 5, 2012


So for graduation it took four hours to straighten this mane. She washed  and conditioned, blow dried and straightened. That was the only way the cap would've fit on my head. And anyway what I realized is that I need to get my ends trimmed more regularly. The last time I got them trimmed was December!

This was 3 years ago when I wore it straight all the time. Well! I'll still continue to treat my hair with better care (lots of deep conditioner, moisture and regular trims!) until I get it this length again! :). Happy Tuesday!
  1. Your hair looked lovely! I really love your hair curly too. I need to take better care of my own hair and get more regular trims. Congrats on the graduation too :) xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have gorgeous hair! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg you have lovely hair! I need to start trimming my hair regularly as well for it to grow again, I may set a hair goal too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty with your straight hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Love your hair!

    xoxo 2NDtheytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loove "the main" congrats on your graduation though, i dread to think what type of hat they'll give me!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog banner, it's so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair looks lovely either way!

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. your hair with curls looks incredible, and your hair without curls also looks incredible.
    beautiful!x

    ReplyDelete
  10. really love your hair, it looks so long and healthy

    would you please do a post on your regimen?

    sundancehudson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Très jolies tes cheveux :)
    Bisous
    Yu'

    ReplyDelete
  12. both lengths look really pretty, curly looks amazing, too!

    bisous,
    mia

    HEYLILAHEY

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have such pretty hair!! Straight or curly :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are such a beautiful girl with an amazing style!
    with love,

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks so lovely straightened! I'm trying to grow mine too, let's see if we can both do it (:

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so jelly of your hair guuurl. It's just soo soo pretty. And whaat four hours just to get it straight? That's insane!xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMGOSH! you look so beautiful. I've always loved your curly hair. You're beautiful whichever way you choose to wear your hair! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!! I love out hair! I wish I could get mine to grow that long, but it hasn't grown beyond neck/shoulder length since I was in middle school.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, you're hair is beautiful... not that it wasn't before! (:

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your hair looks great both ways! :)

    http://avecvaish.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete