Buys: Goodies at Kohl's

Posted on Jun 11, 2012


I bought these items a couple of weeks ago before graduation. I'm in love with those earrings and especially that necklace! I bought the neon shorts from Target and I bought my first pair of  black pumps. I love them and they're 100% comfortable.

So today I'm off to job search again. But before that I'm going to clean up my room a bit, read and work out. That's really all I can do right now without asking for money -_-.

The only upside?? I start school next Tuesday and I'll possibly get a Kindle! It's so much cheaper than buying all of the textbooks I need :). Wish me luck on my job searching!
  1. Nice pictures! Your shoes look great

    xoxo Sootjeelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is not kohls?? Omg I love it all

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these items look great, especially the shoes! I always have such a hard time finding nice things from Kohls, except for their tights and glooves, but these are really nice (maybe I'm just going to the wrong Kohls).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very stylish picks. love the mint and the neon.

    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the jewelry you got!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely need to hit up Kohl's soon, in love with those earrings! Good luck with the job search!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the jeans in the first picture!! and your shoes look amazing! (: great buys!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Love every piece. So jealous :) xA

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want all of these items right now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this...Kohls is my all time favorite place to shop. If you could, could you check out my blog and follow if you like what you see. I feel you about finding a job, im such a bum at home..I need something to do with my time lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have the cutest accessories! Great buys!! and I can't wait to check out your YT channel! Im quite excited about that :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those jeans you bought! The color is perfect for the summer!

    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete