OOTD: Denim & Black

Posted on Jun 9, 2012

| top: Ross| shorts&necklace: Forever 21| jacket: Wal-Mart| rings: thrifted and Beya |


So do you guys remember when I said I got the job? Well I didn't. It was like a big waste of time. She asked for my i.d. and everything and then she gave her cell phone number! So when I call her she says she's not looking for anyone right now! What was the point of the interview, honestly. So disappointing.

Anyway! I'm headed out to a delayed graduation party at around 7. Hopefully I'll take some photos because I usually forget when I'm having a good time. :)
  1. Gorgeous outfit I love the necklace you're wearing! That sucks that you didn't get the job what a waste of your time! Have a great party!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, what a nightmare or you. I'm doing a topshop giveaway on my blog and would love you to enter!

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh, sorry you didn't get your job, that sucks!

    Really love your hair in these pictures, you look lovely as usual! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit, and sorry about the job situation. People can be weird like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw that's too bad :(
    Anyway, I like your outfit, cute as outfit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! That's not good. Sorry about the disappointment. I hope you get a job soon.

    Super cute look. I like the shorts and jean shirt. Have a great time at the party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaw, i'm so sorry for you ;__; I hope you get a job soon ♥♥

    I really love your outfit. Your jewels are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shirt and jacket!!!

    xx,
    J
    wwww.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog! Very cute. and I love your necklace!! Hope to see much more from you soon!
    xoxo asiahlynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your outfit is cute as always! I nominated you for the versatile blogger award : http://lovedarbie.blogspot.com/2012/06/versatile-blogger.html !

    ReplyDelete