OOTD: All About Choies

Posted on Jun 27, 2013


 | top: Mom's | leggings: Chois | shoes: Plato's Closet | bag: Pacsun | sunnies: Kohl's |


Hey hey! So today's post is all about the leggings :). I love the colors and it's been awhile since I've worn a regular T-shirt so I thought this was the perfect time! These leggings are definitely ideal for the winter but I just bought them and couldn't wait to wear them! Hope you like the outfit! :)

P.S. Don't see World War Z lol. I saw it yesterday and it was not worth it! Superman is soo much better.
  1. Loves this look. Agreed about world war z

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning! I love the leggings and shoes xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute pants, I just wanted to let you know your post has gone live here
    Olivia Noel's Feature
    and dang I really wanted to see World War Z lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those leggings are so fun!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you could wear the leggings in the summer. They're really bright and happy :) love this outfit, I would wear this to school.

    Also, I heard the superman franchise is cursed so I'm not going to see it!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you you styled the leggings, very cute and casual!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the legging! your hair is beautiful. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the floral print of those leggings!
    I wanted to watch world war z aswell haha :(

    thatrebelwithacause.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those leggings are so adorable! And I love your bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the leggings! IYou have a nice blog. I am following you now via GFC & Bloglovin. I hope you will follow me back, come see my blog now. See you there.

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
  11. your pants and bag are amazing!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome style girl! lovin the pants <333 how about followin eachother? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the leggings
    www.thegoodonesgo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This style suits you,you look fashion
    http://www.kissydress.fr/robe-de-soiree-blanche

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are totally rocking those leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Leggings are sooo cute, I want a pair

    marymariescloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. The pictures are so cool!

    ReplyDelete