OOTD: November

Posted on Nov 15, 2014

| Top -Tj Maxx | Sunglasses - Oasap | Jeans - American Eagle | Flats - Goodwill | Cardigan - Goodwill |

Hello everyone! It's finally getting cold here in Tallahassee and I'll be going home in about a week! I'm excited, I can't wait to see everyone! I have 2 exams and 2 papers to write so I decided to review today since my mind is already drifting into being unproductive... Haha for example I keep thinking about how many pairs of shoes and outfits should I bring. What should I buy as gifts on Black Friday?? And...should I even buy groceries I don't want anything to perish in the fridge! But so far this week I took 3 outfit photos, I switched up my routine :). Instead waking up at 8 I wake up at around 7 to work out and eat so I have enough time to take photos in the morning. I found a white wall...it's behind an abandoned building :3.

This outfit is pretty casual to me; ripped jeans, oxfords and a cardigan. I had a totally different outfit on this morning but the when I ran outside it was so windyyy, so I ran back inside to put on some jeans and different shoes.
Up next:  new haul next :)
  1. Love how casual and cute the outfit is!! The cardigan is <33333

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit:)! nice post:) please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl yes, I love this cardigan! I bought my mom and sisters jewelry but am still debating on what to do as a gift for my dad, so if you hear anything or have any ideas, let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the back detailing on that top <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look. Very pretty and enjoy the cold front. Mines is going to be here later on today and tomorrow.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the jeans you're wearing!


    www.theycallmetrue.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cut top!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete