Buys: Boohoo Haul & Snapmade

Posted on Apr 4, 2015


Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I've posted a haul. Recently I bought some clothes online from Boohoo and was fortunate enough to receive some cute little products from Snapmade!  I was in dire need of some makeup bags and I was so happy to receive this opportunity. They offer personalized gifts too like pillows and mugs but I chose the custom makeup bags. I had the option of adding my own design but I like the patterns that they had. I hadddd to buy a custom mirror too. I haven't had a handheld mirror in so long. I know everyone uses their phones to check what the hell they look like but I always feel so awkward doing that. Idk I'm old school... Anywhoo I also bought a bookmark and flower crowns for about $2 each. Woo I love shopping! Haha I had to have it all shipped home because my apartment complex opens packages -___-. But that a completely different story. Can't wait to style that red boxy top! xx

Bags & Mirror | Snapmade
Sunglasses | Polette
Flower Crowns | eBay
Black Sweater & Gray Cardigan | Oasap
Other Clothes | Boohoo