OOTD: White & Yellow

Posted on Apr 18, 2015


Hey everyone! I took these photos in the morning before school behind an abandoned automobile shop. Today I'm going to the lake with some friends and Alex and I hope the weather holds up.  It'll be nice to relax before I have to start studying for finals. As for this outfit, I didn't know which shorts to put on because I wanted some other color/pattern but I like how this almost-monochrome look came out :).

Top | H&M
Kimono | Boohoo
High Waist Shorts | Thrifted
Necklace | Forever 21
Sandals | Kohl's
  1. i love everything about this outfit
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the almost achromatic look! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is cool!!

    ww.thequirkyphilosopher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this especially the shoes. And your hairrr - love it! And don't remind me, finals are right around the corner. Good luck studying for yours. - culturedmisprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simplicity at its best, I'm in love with the look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great look !! love your hair !!
    would you like to follow each other ?
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! I need those shorts in my life.

    www.amu-dat.com

    ReplyDelete