My Closet: Childhood Bedroom & New Jewelry

Posted on Sep 24, 2015


Hey readers! I wanted to show you guys a piece of my room and how I set up my jewelry collection! My bedroom has always been a safe haven and a place to escape to ever since I was a child. It's basically supposed to be a haven of relaxation :). Sometimes I'll feel the need to light a candle and read to feel total relaxation and sometimes I'll work out. I've always loved curling up next to soft earth tones and more than two pillows. When it comes to colors, I tend to gravitate towards gray, white or light green. In fact I just painted my walls light gray about two years ago.
I recently changed the setup of my jewelry again and I don't think you can do this too many times! I used to spread out my jewelry all over the room but I like it all in one space now. That way, I don't forget or lose track of which pieces I haven't been wearing. Also, I mean if you're obsessed with jewelry like I am, it's just fun to rearrange in general. What do you girls prefer?
Since I was recently contacted by Parachute Home, I'll end with a quote from their blog. "When people say they want a soothing color for a bedroom, they often think of blues and grays". This is basically what I turn to too! I love grays, whites, navy blues and green. I'll always be a fan of natural tones. 
  1. So shiny and clean!
    Wish mine was like this lol!
    I'm a total mess.

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! Great decorating =)

    ReplyDelete