OOTD: Get The Label

Posted on Nov 24, 2015


Happy Holidays bloggers! I'm so excited for Thanksgiving and I'm happy that the weather has finally cooled down here in Florida. Today I'm heading to Georgia to visit my family members and I'm packing these jeans with me.  Nothing beats the feeling of pulling on a pair of new fitted pants, especially as it gets colder during the holidays and I love the color! I applied for the Get the Label campaign via e-tailPR and was sent this pair of Diesel jeans. E-tailPR is a site that any blogger can sign up on to receive gifted items, or links depending on your stats. I'd recommend it to anyone who loves getting surprised with freebies.
Anyway, they're super slim and they don't even feel like your typical jeggings which usually stretch out over time. This cardigan is the first thing I pull out when it starts to get cold and I also couldn't wait to pair it with my striped bag from Cato. I just love the cool colors in this outfit and how both the top and these jeans have dual tones. And...I'm getting used to the comfort of twists. So! If you ever want to buy from brands like Vero Moda, Ax Paris, Nike, Adidas and so on, Get the Label always has good sales and they have a 10% off discount coupon for students. 

Black Patterned Top | H&M
Slim Jeggings | Get The Label
Green Cardigan | Goodwill
Black Heels | Cato
Striped Black Bag | Cato
Sunglasses | Amazon
  1. I LOve your jeans <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, your cardigan looks really nice!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black heels are gorg! Loved how you put together this outfit :-0
    http://juanamaua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing that site!
    Your cardigan is sooo cute and so are those jeans. Love your hair as well! And hope you enjoy Georgia!

    istylelooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the casual nature of this look. The heels look very chic and comfortable as well.

    http://anicheberry.blogspot.co.za/2016/03/blue.html

    ReplyDelete