OOTD: My Mosaic Bag

Posted on Nov 9, 2015



I'm Finally posting this cute crochet top from my last 'New In' post along with this cute mosaic bag I bought from Dresslink. I wore this over the weekend to visit Alex and out to lunch with a couple girl friends on the way there. I'm not accustom to wearing a handbag without a strap so I almost used this to store hair ties and other hair accessories. But the pattern was too pretty! Definitely grateful to add this to my collection and it's convenient to leave in your lap or on the table when you're out for a quick bite. xx

Get 10% off at Dresslink with the code: Blog15

Crochet Top | Amazon
Black Skirt | Oasap
Black Mosaic Bag | Dresslink
Sunglasses | Polette
Layered Necklace | Amazon
  1. Pretty bag, and I need to find a croptop similar to the one you're wearing.x

    ReplyDelete