Self: Family Dinner in GA

Posted on Apr 25, 2016

" Dinner is better when you eat together."

In truth, these photos were taken during Thanksgiving but I had to give a shout out to those delicious family dinners. It's so refreshing to visit your own blood when you're old enough to travel without the mums, although she did catch up with us later of course. It's not needed, but it's definitely always wonderful to see people you love.  I haven't seen my cousins in ages and I was in need of some Bajan lovin'. This actually happened on a whim too. I was planning my Thanksgiving with Alex when I was contacted by my big uncle Leroy. He invited me to visit  in Georgia. My cousins Everett and Anthony took me to Atlanta and basically treated me like a five year old the whole time. 
Haha I learned a few recipes from my aunt Tracey and watched the Wiz (the older version) and a couple of Bruce Lee movies. Yumm, I also went with my aunt to look at all the organic spices she uses photographed above and took a few of my own :3. I ended up staying an extra day to receive some "grown up" advice without the presence of my mother and I don't know, some visits you'll always remember more than most. Love to you family! 

Post a Comment